Anthrax Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=ATX=- is a community that specializes in graphics, machinima, and programming.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just an idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naitzyrk
Multi-Support Admin

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:19 am

I was thinking of filming like a BF2142 or BF2 vid about like a squad or just a couple of guys, that r in a special operation. We could do that as a comedy
Back to top Go down
Anton868
Leader

Number of posts : 179
xFire: : anton868
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Brilliant!

I am working on a new flying thing for our 2142 mod, and the new Special Forces kit in it (stole from BF2, lol) so we might be able to use that.

Great idea though. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://anthraxcommunity.darkbb.com
Naitzyrk
Multi-Support Admin

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:48 pm

thx man

btw make a cool gun for mspec ops, and if u will i can try to find the codes of the grapling hook and the other thing (i dont remember the name) to put them on ur mod, also i can try to find some cool vehicles codes of BF2:SP
Back to top Go down
eclipsis12
Multi-Support Admin

Number of posts : 160
xFire: : trackercon5
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:05 pm

k... tht would be a great opportunity for a clan gathering, also it would be a great way to showcase antons mod to the gaming community Razz
Back to top Go down
Naitzyrk
Multi-Support Admin

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 am

ya
Back to top Go down
Mobibluman3
Community Recruit
Mobibluman3

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:00 am

sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an idea   Just an idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anthrax Community :: Media :: Filming-
Jump to: